Be skeptical about “miracle healers” who offer their products as a cure. These can cost you not only lots of money, but also your life! UNIV. DOZ. DR. MICHAEL MEDL
You should speak openly about complaints, fears and worries with your gynecologist. My advice is personal and, of course, 100% confidential. Here you can find some important questions which should be addressed and which I will be happy to answer.
- How big is the tumor?
- How malignant is the tumor?
- How much of the breast must be removed?
- What treatment options are there for this kind of tumor?
- What side effects can I expect from the therapy? When do they begin? How long do they last?
- What are the chances of recovery?
- How long is the hospital stay?
- How can I contribute to successful treatment? What should I watch out for after the operation?